Explore ways you can best support adult learners and teach them English and basic computer skills. Join us for a full day of workshops.
- An introduction into Language Teaching and Basic Computer Skills (What is a Digital Mentor?)
- Inspiring people to get online
- Overcoming barriers
- Supporting digital (computer) skills
- Online Resources and Activities
- Lesson Planning and Observation
- Facilitating discussions and activities.
Introductory Courses are being held on:
|Friday 14 August ||09:00 - 15:45||Leederville Campus North Metropolitan TAFE|
|Friday 28 August||09:00 - 15:45||Leederville Campus North Metropolitan TAFE|
|Saturday 5 September||09:00 - 15:45||Leederville Campus North Metropolitan TAFE|
Please note that lunch and refreshments are provided on the day, and there will be more follow-up sessions on various topics related to computer skills.
Enquiries & RSVP Nina Cameron -“Be Connected” Lead Digital Mentor- on 1800 018 802 or 9202 4354