The Read Write Now program is funded by the Department of Training and Workforce Development to assist adults aged 18 years and over to improve their literacy skills. Adults from overseas need to be permanent residents of Australia with reasonable spoken English. The Program is only available in Western Australia.
Our students come from all walks of life and have a variety of needs. Learners may need assistance so they can:
- get a job or retain a job by improving their literacy
- go for a promotion
- enrol in a course for the first time or return to study
- fill out forms - in print and online
- do their own banking
- read a newspaper, newsletter, social media post...
- obtain a driver's licence
- read a book - sometimes for the first time in their life
- take part in community life
If you are keen to become an adult learner, know someone who would like to become an adult learner, or would just like more information, call us on 1800 018 802 or fill out the student application form.
Just call 1800 018 802